In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system, it does not require any physical or digital signatures. As the website and the business of sicitechnologies.com is being operated by and handled in the country of India, all the users /buyers visiting the site are likely to abide to the laws of the land of India, for example, The IT act 2000 of India and its subsequent revisions.
The User of the Website/App shall comply with all the applicable laws including without limitation to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and the website/App.
By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to sicitechnologies.com, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website/App, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this App/Website.
Creating an Account:
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Your Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your Account.
- sicitechnologies.com will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorised use of your account, you shall immediately notify sicitechnologies.com.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account setup at sicitechnologies.com app so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- By creating this account you agree to receive transactional and/or promotional communications from us via email, telephone, SMS and chat. If you, at any time, wish to discontinue receiving communications from us, you agree to notify us by email or unsubscribe directly on website.
- sicitechnologies.com respects the privacy of the visitors to its website sicitechnologies.com and/or its social media pages including Facebook, Instagram, youtube and others.
- In certain areas of the above pages such as contact form, queries or feedback etc. we may have asked the users to provide personal information, to give you a response or provide more details about us. You may choose to give the personal information, like your name, address, e-mail id and other information as required.
- However if you choose not to be contacted at a future date and do not want us to use the information provided, we will respect your decision and will not contact you.
- Also this information is never shared with other companies or third party service providers without your consent.
- The information entered by you, the visitor will be deal with highest confidentiality. It will be used for the specific purpose it is provided for. The information and the contact details provided would not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- However sicitechnologies.com retains the right to contact the person who has submitted the information at any time unless otherwise specified. We may send e-mails to you to the e-mail provided by you with an option to be removed from the list of recipients.
- We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such e-mails, we will take all steps to remove you from our marketing list. We will take all possible efforts to respond to you in a timely manner to fulfill your requests.
- This includes contacting you through information received through other parties as well as contacting other parties through the information you provide to us. By using this Website/App, you—who has placed orders with us, or has only signed up, or submitted your personal details in any of our forms, also consent to receive transactional and/or promotional emails/SMSs from us at any time we deem fit.
- This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls. In case you wish to stop the contact with us for the same, you may send us a mail to the effect at email@example.com.
- You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under other agreements, contracts and policies followed by us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of the respective contracts, agreements and/or policies.
All your transactions are secure when you place an order online at sicitechnologies.com. Your personal information is encrypted by using 64-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, which ensures the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
Price & Payment
It is highly advised and agreed upon by the visitors or the buyers on the website to comply with the following:
- You are above 18 years of age
- You are using your personal payment instruments only.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the App/Website, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank(s)’, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reason(s).
Third Party Information
- The content on the Website/App which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is Our content (hereinafter referred to as ‘Content’). The Website/App may contain links to/ content of third party websites that are not associated with us. We have no control over any third party user generated content as we are merely an intermediary for the purposes of those content. In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the Third Party shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and we shall not be liable. You may send as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any such content.
- Other than that when expressly allowed, any use of our Content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without our express prior written consent is not allowed.
- sicitechnologies.com assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
Link to Third-Party Website
We provide link to third-party websites, our online payment service partners, which process your Net Banking and Credit/Debit Card payments, respectively. We are not responsible for the availability or proper functioning of such linked pages or sites, and we will not be held responsible for any loss or inconvenience encountered as a result of using such Website link.
Terms of Sales
- sicitechnologies.com may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- sicitechnologies.com reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer on its Website/App.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on sicitechnologies.com
- We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by thesicitechnologies.com and/or its affiliates. You confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination.
- The drug information provided in the sicitechnologies.com is for informative purposes only and this Website/App is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website/App.
- sicitechnologies.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from sicitechnologies.com
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property Rights
- The products showcased on the website sicitechnologies.com are third-party product manufactured outside of our premises and any copy of the products, infringement, illegal sales on another website (or any type of drop-shopping), directly or indirectly, by any person/agency/firm/entity is strictly illegal and will invite a legal action by the owners of sicitechnologies.com
- sicitechnologies.com reserve the right to change or update above policy at any time by placing a notice on the website. Such changes or updated shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website.
- In case of a technical glitch while placing the order, sicitechnologies.com reserves all rights in its sole discretion to cancel or reject an order.
Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Website/App and its content will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Bharuch, Gujarat, India.